Wednesday 8 April 2015

Quilled rose pendant and earring

My facebook page link https://www.facebook.com/pages/PVS-Handmade-Jewellery/1630016487282302







Quilled rose pendant and earring
I got inspiration from the wedding dress of  Margaery Tryell
Materials needed

3mm Quilling strips
Lobster clasps
Fish hook
Quilling too
Black thread
Fish hook


I used 3mm quilling strips to make the earring and pendant
First made three tight coils, One big for pendant and two for earrings







Then I painted metallic bronze.For quilled rose I used 5mm strip for big rose for earring 3mm quilling strip


I am entering this
http://humblebeads.blogspot.in/2015/03/game-of-thrones-jewelry-challenge.html






 

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen quilled jewelry before - what beauty and delicate looking creations. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pieces! I could totally see any of the Tyrrells of High Garden wearing these rosy pieces of jewelry! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this technique before - very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete